Repair Business Toolkit
We don't have that much stock available
Are you passionate about electronic repairs? Always on hand when a smartphone or notebook fails and needs to be repaired? Unafraid of complex tasks and big challenges? Now is the time for a comprehensive tool set just like those found in professionally equipped workshops.
A complete electronic workshop in one bag
Our Repair Business Toolkit includes everything you need as a precision mechanic, on a budget—you'll save a ton of money compared to buying all the tools separately. The whole set fits into a single, organized bag, repairs on the go will be no problem at all.
- Screwdrivers: The Repair Business Toolkit includes the Marlin Scewdriver Set consisting of 15 screwdrivers with fixed blades—super convenient for removing countersunk screws.
- Magnetic Mat: This mat keeps screws and small components in place magnetically, so you won’t lose them and can keep them labeled and organised.
- Opening Tools: The Repair Business Toolkit includes a complete set of specialty tools to safely pry open devices, and remove even the smallest components without damage: spudgers, picks, iFixit opening tools, as well as the iOpener to open glued devices.
- Gripping Tools: Since touching electronic components with your bare hands should be avoided, we have included assorted tweezers for grabbing, as well as heavy-duty suction cups to safely remove larger screens—like iMac displays).
- Probing Tools: Can’t find the problem? Use the multimeter to try to detect a current and determine the resistance of your electronic circuit. Differentiate those tiny screws with the digital caliper—accurate to 0.01 mm.
- Cleaning Tools: Don't let dust and dirt cause defects. The set includes an anti-static cleaning brush, a dust blower, iFixit cleaner for screens and lenses, and iFixit's microfiber cleaning cloths. Properly cleaned, a repaired device will look—and work—good as new.
We also offer an option with our Pro Tech Toolkit which contains many specialty bits, opening tools and tools for probing and picking, all individually packed in a compact tool roll for quick repair jobs. Choose the option "with Pro Tech Toolkit" to add it.
For a better overview of the tools included, we have compiled a detailed list below.
No repair is impossible
The Repair Business Toolkit contains the tools used in our thousands of DIY repair guides, so whether you’re a mechanic with their own workshop, or you're just lending a helping repair hand to friends and family, you’ll be ready for any repair that comes your way. Whether it’s a smartphone, a laptop, a bike or a household appliance, broken doesn’t stand a chance against you and your Repair Business Toolkit.
Your advantages at a glance
- Every tool for a fully stocked electronic workshop.
- Sturdy messenger bag full of pockets for repairs on-the-go.
- Tools chosen by iFixit technicians and used in numerous DIY repair guides.
- Buy all your tools together and save big!
- Lifelong warranty (Wanna know more?)
Part Assembly Includes
Marlin Screwdriver Set
- Phillips #000, #00, #1 Screwdriver
- Flathead 3/32" (2,5 mm), 4 mm Screwdriver
- Torx Security TR6, TR8, TR10 Screwdriver
- Torx T3, T5 Screwdriver
- Pentalobe P2, P5 Screwdriver
- Tri-point Y0, Y000 Screwdriver
- Standoff Screwdriver for iPhones
- Magnetic Project Mat
- Digital Caliper
- 2x Heavy-Duty Suction Cup
- 2x Spudger
- 2x Halberd Spudger
- 6x iFixit Opening Tool
- 6x iFixit Opening Pick
- 2x iFixit Plastic Card
- Pointed Tweezers (ESD-safe)
- Nylon-tipped Tweezers
- Digital Multimeter (battery not included)
- Portable Anti-Static Mat
- iFixit Battery Isolation Pick
- Anti-Static Brush
- Dust Blower
- Precision Utility Knife
- Polyimide Tape
- Tesa 61395 Tape, 2 mm width
- iFixit Screen and Lens Cleaner
- iFixit Mikrofibre Cleaning Cloths
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.