Pro Tech Toolkit
We don't have that much stock available
Part Assembly Includes
- Opening tools: It’s not easy to get inside modern tech, that’s why the Pro Tech is stuffed with a variety of prying tools. Picks, spudgers, and the iFixit Jimmy help you tackle any opening procedure and get into those cases.
- Gripping tools: The tiny, fragile components in electronics require precision handling.
- Our carefully designed suction cup is performance tested for the perfect grip. It allows you to lift up tablet and smartphone displays in order to insert an opening tool and open the device.
- We include three sets of tweezers, each with a different tip—pointed, angled, and blunt—for gripping and holding even hard to reach components.
- Drivers: Security screws and proprietary fasteners—increasingly used by manufacturers—make electronic repairs unnecessarily complicated. Enter our 64 bit set: This bit kit contains all the drive types you’ll need.
- Organizing tools: Keep every screw neatly sorted with the tool roll’s magnetic pad and the sorting tray built into the lid of the bit kit case.
With all these tools you’re set up for a successful repair and can keep your devices around for a long time. And that should be true of your tools as well! We offer lifetime replacements on all non-consumable tools—that means screwdriver bits, but not plastic prying tools for example.
Detailled kit content
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap - protect your tech from static electricity
- Small Suction Handle - suction cup for holding onto things while you work
- 3x iFixit Opening Tool - plastic prying levers
- 6x iFixit Opening Picks - thin tool for wedging open electronic devices
- Nylon Tipped Reverse Tweezers - to elevate and hold your work
- Angled ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, precision tweezers with non-slip grip
- Blunt ESD Tweezers - ESD-safe, blunt for a safer, stronger grip
- Standard Spudger - tough antistatic tool for poking, prying, and disconnecting connectors.
- Halberd Spudger - features a hook for scooping, scraping, pulling, and guiding.ESD-safe.
- Metal Spudger - for more powerful prying, scraping, probing, and poking action
- Jimmy - handy tool for "Jimmy"ing open electronics.
- Magnetic Pad - Holds tiny screws and parts during repairs
- Tool Roll - Durable and compact
- Mako Precision Bit Set - all the bits needed for repairs on small electronics
Mako Precision Bit Set includes
- 64 Bit Driver
- 150 mm Flex Extension
- 4 mm Screwdriver Bits
- Phillips - 000, 00, 0, 1, 2
- Flathead - 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4 mm
- Torx - T2, T3, T4, T5
- Torx Security - TR6, TR7, TR8, TR9, TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25
- Pentalobe - P2, P5, P6
- JIS - J000, J00, J0, J1
- Hex - 0.7, 0.9, 1.3, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5 mm
- Tri-point - Y000, Y00, Y0, Y1
- Nut Driver - 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 mm
- Square - 1, 2
- Gamebit - 3.8, 4.5 mm
- Spanner - 6, 8
- Triangle - 2, 3 mm
- Standoff Bit for iPhone
- Oval Bit
- Magnetic Pickup Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- 1/4" to 4 mm Driver Adapter
|Material||S2 Steel, Anodized Aluminum, EVA, Recycled ABS|
|Dimensions||14.2 x 7 x 21cm|
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.