iPad Air Front Glass/Digitizer Touch Panel Full Assembly
This iPad Air screen digitizer replacement includes all of the small parts preinstalled in the assembly, saving time and increasing the quality of your repair.
Replace a scratched or cracked front glass digitizer or home button on your iPad Air to fix touch functionality or home button issues.
- Make your installation quick and easy. There is no measuring, cutting, trimming, or shaping needed with the front panel adhesive strips preinstalled.
Part Assembly Includes
- Front Glass Digitizer Panel
- Blank Home Button
- Front-Facing Camera Bezel
- Installation Adhesive
- iPad Air Front Glass/Digitizer Touch Panel Full Assembly
- iOpener Toolkit
This Fix Kit includes iFixit’s iOpener, a tablet opening tool designed to apply heat directly and evenly to case components joined with adhesive. Once the adhesive is softened with heat applied by the iOpener, the adhesive can be sliced using the many tools included in the iOpener kit. This toolkit is designed specifically for the iPad, but works with all tablets, smartphones, or other electronics needing heat application in the disassembly process. The iOpener is heated in the microwave and is reusable. iOpener Toolkit includes:
- iFixit Opening Tool
- Opening Picks (Set of 6)
- Plastic Cards
- Battery Blocker
- Suction Handle
- iFixit Precision Bit Driver
- Phillips #00 Bit
- SIM Eject Bit
- iPad Air 1st Gen A1474 and A1475
Part #: 821-1799-A
We offer you the lifetime iFixit warranty on many products. All information on our warranty conditions can be found here.